Hello, I’m Justin McMurray (aka @JuzMcMuz).
I like to start things and make things. For the last 15 years this has mostly been in the design and technology space, however in recent times much of the work has involved changing the way people and organisations work.
I’ve lived and worked in several countries and am very happy to be back home in sun-drenched Sydney with my beautiful wife Meg (and of course Ziggy and Lucy).
Early Days – Director/Co-Founder (Sydney)
We help companies explore and validate technology opportunities. This is not an abstract exercise. We get our hands dirty making, piloting and prototyping. It might involve inventing a new digital product, rebooting existing products with fresh tech, or designing new tools to help your business run smarter.
Follow along with our occasional posts on Medium.
- Somewhere – Co-Founder (Berlin)
- Made by Many – Strategy Director (London)
- Goodcompany – General Manager (Sydney)
- LinkedIn if you really must.
- The Do Lectures – Pointing the camera back (Wales 2014)
- Creative Mornings – Bravery and Other Fairytales (Berlin 2013)
- Ignite Berlin – Find The Others (Berlin, no video available)
- Beginners – Sharing food and personal stories.
- The Side Project Canvas – Help to get started.
- Berlin Doors – Street art doors of Berlin.
- I Confide – Revealing hidden lives.
- Street Vox – An experiment in public expression.
- HausStarter – Tongue-in-cheek apartment hunting.
- The 4-Part Cheat Sheet for Business Transformation (Sep 2017)
- Founders, We Need To Talk About Your Baby (Jan 2016)
- Say Hello to Early Days (Dec 2015)
- 3 Reasons Its Tough To Achieve New Product Success (Oct 2015)
- Why LinkedIn Can’t Solve The Monday Morning Blues (Oct 2013)
- The Time is Now to Share Your Work With The World (Jul 2013)
- Of Running Lean and Jumping Fences (Aug 2011)
- It’s Not Easy Being Lean (Jun 2011)
- What Customers Want, or The Empty Hamburger Dilemma (Aug 2010)
- A Manifesto for Agile Strategy (Mar 2010)